The Hi-Tech & Digital Investigations Conference is free to attend. You will be responsible for you own hotel accommodations, unless you submit and are awarded a scholarship, which covers the cost of your stay. Only 150 scholarships will be awarded.
The 2020 Hi Tech & Digital Investigations Conference will be held in Arlington, TX at the Live! by Loews Hotel. 1600 E. Randol Mill Rd. Arlington, TX 76011
We understand you work better when you are more relaxed. Here are some amenities the hotel offers to enhance your stay:
- Business Center
- Fitness Center
- Valet Parking, with free parking nearby
- Outdoor Infinity Pool & Pool Bar
- Restaurants & Lounges:
- Cut & Bourbon
- Arlington Clover Club
- River Market
- Room Service
- Shoe Shine
- Kids under 18 stay for free
Meals will not be provided during this conference. Attendees will be on their own for lunch and dinner. Located at the heart of Texas Live!, there are plenty of restaurants to explore.
For the easiest accessibility to the conference, we recommend staying at our host location, Live! by Loews – Arlington, TX. A few miles away you will also find the Sheraton Arlington, Lux by Wyndham, and Aloft Dallas Arlington, among others. Conference staff will handle all hotel accommodations for those awarded a scholarship.
Yes. To ensure that all attendees get the most out of their experiences at the conference, each attendee will be required to submit a record of attendance at the conclusion of the conference before a certificate and TCOLE credits will be issued.
The entire conference will count for 12 TCOLE credit hours.
A call for speakers is available on our Speaker Application Page. We will be reaching out to selected speakers by May 25, 2020. We accept topics including but not limited to:
- Social networking analysis
- Forensic analysis and visualization
- Non-traditional forensic scenarios / contexts
- Genetic genealogy & DNA phenotyping
- Mobile device extraction and recovery
- Technology facilitated crimes
- Vehicle forensics (e.g., drones, cars)
- Digital investigation case management
- Digital evidence sharing and exchanges
- Digital evidence and the law
- Case studies and trend reports
- Cell phone records/ carrier requirements
- Other topics related to digital forensic & investigation strategies